Scholarships for Merit Students and Economically Backward Students
Ramakrishna Mission, Sitanagaram is awarding scholarships every year worth Rs.3,50,000/- to its Meritorious Students as well as Economically Backward students. The details of the categories of students who receive scholarships are as given below:
• All 10th Class Toppers of the school.
• All 10th Class Toppers of Telugu Medium stream.
• All students who secure A1 Grade in 5 Subjects & 4 Subjects in 10th Class.
• Silver Medals to all the meritorious students in 10th Class.
• All the class toppers from 1st to 9th Class.
• Above average and below average toppers from 8th to 10th Classes.
• Scholarships to the Economically Backward students irrespective of caste, class and gender to the tune of Rs. 1,50,000/-.
• Altogether 158 students received scholarships during the year 2017-18.
73rd Independence Day Celebration and Scholarship Awards Function
During the 73rd Independence Day Celebrations, awards and scholarships were distributed this year also to the deserving students to a tune of Rs.6,58,650/-for the academic year 2018-19. Students received the scholarships and awards from the hands of Swami Sashikantanandaji, Sri B.S. Prakasa Rao, Dr.G. Eswar, and Sri Venu Gopala Swamy, Alumni, Ramakrishna Mission High School and Municipal Councillor of Tadepalli Municipality. It is gratifying to note that apart from toppers, average performers and slow achievers were also given scholarships for their commendable improvement.
72nd Independence Day Celebration and Scholarship Awards Function
As is the practice every year, awards and scholarships were distributed this year also during the 72nd Independence Day celebrations to the deserving students to the tune of Rs.3,44,000/- for the academic year 2017-18. Students received the scholarships and awards from the hands of Sri K.Lakshmi Narasayya and Dr.E.S.Prabhakar. It is gratifying to note that apart from toppers, average performers and slow achievers were also given scholarships for their commendable improvement.