Ramakrishna Mission, Vijayawada.
Welfare work brief report
(December 2008 - March 2009)
The following welfare programmes were carried out in 16 Mandals of Guntur, Krishna, Khammam, Vijayanagaram and Srikakulam districts of Andhra Pradesh.
An amount of Rs.7,77,608/- was spent towards these welfare programmes.
- School uniforms and notebooks were distributed to 1844 students in 55 schools. Steel plates (300 Nos) were given in 1 school for their Midday meal programme.
- Free coaching classes for 240 students in X class.
- Midday meal for nearly 150 students.
- Free evening snacks for nearly 50 students.
- Sarees, blankets, towels and lungis were distributed to 197 widows, old men and women, and physically handicapped persons.
- Borewells were dug to provide drinking water in Lepersí Colony, Phool Bhagh, Vijayanagaram and in Annapurna School, Sitanagaram
A few photographs are attached below: